Cat's Valiant Walk for Hunger

So the Notorious C.A.T. is walking for hunger. Cat knows all about hunger... the girl is smaller than my right thigh, yet she eats enough for an army... she's always hungry. It makes perfect sense that she would bravely walk this brave walk for a cause that's so near and dear to her heart. Last year, when Cat walked for hunger, she wore the wrong sneakers and she said her feet hurt. She got a nasty callous on her foot. Will Cat wear the right sneakers in her quest to cure hunger? I don't know, only time will tell. Maybe she'll wear her wicked red Diesel kicks... maybe she will go out and buy the perfect sneaker just for this occassion. Cat, I salute you for your valor and undying strength. I know you aren't just doing this for the free snacks and juice. May your skinny legs allow you to fly like the wind as you traispe along in the morning sun. Good luck Cat. You got my sponsorship!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

HA! I'm so excited to be doing the Walk for Hunger for the 2nd time! Twenty miles is an amazing accomplishment. I enjoy walking...running is not an option unless it's to run to a Mexican buffet table!

Cat