Osiris Is Brooding

En voyage to the lost city of Atlantis I traveled drought ridden cities, and must now relay this. The Nile has flooded, torrential rain storms hit hard, An attempt at making my journey just about use-less. I spied a hangman, mounted on a dangerous looking scaffold, some dirty laundry is about to unfold BE TOLD You can't start de novo without acknowledging the lore or OLD. BE TOLD. I stand here, as Osiris, shaking head and drinking from this chalis... the blood of slain soldiers the numbers in-finite endless Before me, a mother straps on her pinafore- pondering another mouth to feed, while just around the corner, some New Jack feeds the breadth of his greed... SHE ponders her child's mouth to feed While Seth is around the corner... feeding his insatiable greed. That day, 6 years ago, a brown-skinned man stood in his doorway... as 41 shots ripped through his body This hot, hazy afternoon, Horus jabs is fist angrily at the sun, while some young thug in-waiting buys his first gun. I implore the masses.. know this now as I learned then this war ridden world has become deathridden so please weigh-in. I twist my locs in dread, while listening to our chosen leader, spoon feed us shit... perpetuating this war on terror. People of Atlantis, List-in as I relay this... ANY SOUND FREQUENCIES SENT FORTH UNALIGNED WILL BE MALIGNED. When the unsung warrior of Atlantis is birthed We shall PROject forward ill(matic)will eternally mired in mirth.

2 comments

emeralda said...

wow. i have to read this again and again to get all that you put in it out of it. wow. i definetely dig the egyptian and atlantis references though.

TiffJ said...

hahahaha
Just me ranting on the state of the world.
It's a mouthful.