Purging the Funk

I feel... bored with being bored bored with winter duped scorned bored with being solitary lonely in my solitude adept at the game played by the game.... I feel.... like a little slice of heaven- that's floating through space and time the sudden need to indulge the lust that's anxious to wander. I feel anxious tortured tormented happy angry vengeful forgetful. I feel like I can't eat I feel like I can't sleep I feel like I have indigestion, for I can't choke down the chunks of anger and aggravation burning in my chest and stomach like hot coals. I feel a little lighter. I feel like my waistline is shrinking somewhat I feel like I made a mistake I feel like kicking myself for letting ye olde guard down I feel like forgiving myself, and moving on I feel fed up with the triteness of everyday people I feel randy I'm feeling fed up with the dating game. I feel tired I feel depressed by the banalities of everyday life. I feel an overwhelming sense of disappointment in Man-unkind. I feel, I feel, I feel... I'm feeling my most creative... I feel like going out in the hall and yelling like this... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I feel stir-crazy! I'm feeling like I have a bad case of cabin fever I feel like I want to pack up and get the fuck away from here. I feel London I feel France I feel like removing my underpants... and laying in the warm sun on the Mediterranean, somewhere. *sigh*

3 comments

msjaim said...

I overstand every single solitary word u just typed.. just get up & go.. I just got my passport.. I might be dipping ot this month. Just go!!!!!!!

justacoolcat said...

I love getting away in the winter.

Try the Caribbean, it's closer and cheaper than heading way over to the Med.

Maybe, a writing exercise would help you break the boredom?

A little Flash Fiction Friday?

http://purgatorian.blogspot.com/2006/02/flash-fiction-friday-25.html

emeralda said...

oh yessss. i feel like berlin. here we hvae sun, there it is freezin, but hey, i am talking about another sun. i am talking about another life.
my boyfriend already gets suspicious when i indulge in one of my feverish rambling on berlin and how much i miss it, he goes like, dang, when you miss it so much, just go back. when america is so bad, just go damnit. you europeans are so arrogant. dang.

well, he hates it too here, so he is just taking sides...but still.....moooooooooh!

ah thats by the wya the way: my sister and I 'MOOO' when we feel that way. no matter way. in the middle of a mall. quite nice effect!!!! :) when people look stupid we say 'oh, we just expressed ourselves. fifth amendment, it s our right' haha

try it, it does wondrous things....

love

piranha