Be My Benefactor or Bust

Coffee Rhetoric is looking for advertisers. If you're, culturally aware, natural hair product, arts, film, wine, coffee, glam (and interests of the like) affiliated and you think you'd like to LEGITIMATELY advertise on my blog or acquire my writing services as a guest writer/witty observer/reviewer of wonderful things/blogger/columnist-- please email me at coffey0072@yahoo.com. If you're a local business, person, thing (local meaning if you're from Connecticut... Greater Hartford area especially), that'd be even more awesome.
SERIOUS and pertinent inquiries only. Don't be shy. I'm serious if YOU are. I've got manners. I'll only talk ish in writing, as opaquely as I can muster and behind your back. ;-)
**Blog sponsor appeal updated to add that I'm not just looking for any and every type of sponsor. My blog matters a LOT to me, because it's a reflection of my thoughts. An extension of me, so the hope is to garner attention from a sponsor, whose endorsement I believe in.  It's not about selling out or cashing in. It's about moving forward and branching out, so I can do this thing bigger and even better. Back to the regularly scheduled program. That is all. :-) 

No comments